VENAIR Technosil’s platinum cured silicone hoses (peroxide free) are recommended for any process within the food and pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Th3 630V hose is a significant improvement in product protection over PVC hoses that are typically band clamped to the piping. The platinum catalyst process guarantee a superior level of hygiene compared to peroxide cured silicone. This elastomer is fully non-toxic, stable, odorless, non-stick, hydrophobic, and steam sterilizable with all common CIP cycles. We recommend our hoses for high-grade aseptic quality requirements, since they can be connected using 316L stainless steel connection fittings equipped with the SZR (no retention zone) system . This allows the connection area between the hose and the metal connection to be completely free of any areas of possible contamination, thus facilitating CIP (cleaning in place).
VENA SIL 630V
VENA SIL 630V
Translucent Wire Reinforced Platinum Cured Silicone Hose
- The Venair 630V hose has a broad application field due to the balance between strength and flexibility, with a small bending radius.
- The 630V hose is ideal for use in proportioning and loading tanks in any length.
- These hoses compensate vibrations and level differences. Suitable for lower pressures or vacuum.
- High Quality SZR* (no retention zone system) System & 3A certified hose assemblies.
- Specified for high-grade aseptic quality requirements, since they can be connected using 316L stainless steel connection fittings equipped with the SZR system .
- Many of our crimped hoses can be certified and marked according to the 3A Sanitary Standard 62-02 for hose assemblies and complete trace-ability.